Friday, July 20, 2012

Amp up the love.

Sometimes something so horrible happens that it really throws off the energy in our world. I'm sure you have all heard about the shooting in Colorado that happened early this morning. I can feel the shift as the earth tries to bring us back down and ground us again. Today we will not spend it stuck inside. We will get out and dig our feet into the earth. Little bits of loving energy put back into the earth today. Go outside. Plant your butt on the ground and think happy thoughts. We could all really use it today.
My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families that were involved in the shooting and to everyone that had to bear witness to such violence.

Peace and Love.
Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful prayer for such a tragic day. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do more than this.

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
-Mark Twain