Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Fashion Week: Day 1

Welcoming autumn. My favorite season of the year. The coolness, the time to start going inward to prepare for winter. Layers. The outfits. Ushering in autumn with Fall Fashion Week which is hosted by Delirious Rhapsody. And hello, pumpkin everything.
Donna took these photos for me with her nifty fishy lens.
 Outfit details:
Shirt: Double Zero
Arm cuff: Flourish Leather
Cutoff jeans: Goodwill
Today we spent the day with our dear friends to celebrate autumn....and for me to get out of the house away from the ten tons of clothing I have been surrounded with while washing, sorting, folding and packing into it's designated space of either giveaway, keep, donate or trash. I'm a woman on a mission to significantly reduce the clothing under our roof. With this move coming, I want to start fresh and live more simply. So for now to get to that point, it's a little hectic and I feel cross-eyed and bitchy. I.can't.wait.for.November. 
Apparently Joey is purple. I did not even want to mess around in photoshop to fix that. We're to that point. And is it just me or does the fish eye make his face resemble The Scream?

I'm linking up over on Deanna's blog for FFW.
delirious rhapsody

Peace and Love.
Katelyn

18 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your shirt!

    OvertiredMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God. I love that shirt so much. I can never wear shirt like that because I have too much boobage. Like, not even sexy any more big boobs, they're just gargantuan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha They make awesome pillows though I bet!

      Delete
  3. He looks just a titch happier than the scream masks, but I do see a resemblance! I just love the cuff, and the shoes. Your top reminds me of the blankets my grandmother used to crochet, I bet it's SUPER cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I was cracking up looking at it! And it IS super cozy!

      Delete
  4. BEAUTY-full photos! I just love this series.

    Amy <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top!

    We are moving shortly as well and I am purging every single little thing in my house that isn't used or have a purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG so much love. Write my name on the tag of that shirt because I call dibs on it whenever you decide to throw it into the virtual yardsale ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are the cutest thing ever. seriously. adorable. :) i love your shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whee! I'm so glad you're participating again! I just love your fashion and your inventive pictures. They are such a treat to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments! I was lucky enough to have my friend snap these shots of me and then I edited them. The fish eye is so fun!

      Delete

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
-Mark Twain